Sunday 26 February 2012

Final Draft Magazine Designs

After reviewing the final draft of my front cover I decided to make the masthead slightly larger so it stood out against the cover lines and main image.
When looking at my contents page final draft I decided that the image looked somewhat out of place and decided it needed reviewing. I took another photo of 3 girls which I felt fitted the Chart! theme better than the previous photos of a group of girls and then one male. I also added a colour box and page number to the 'Clueless' article.
 When I read through the final draft of my double page spread I realised that the pull quote was actually worded very slightly differently to the quote in the main text body. I therefore changed this to improve my double page spread. I also moved the main text body leave more of a gutter around the edge of the photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment