Thursday 20 October 2011

College Magazine



After my first two college magazine designs, I have decided to change the colour scheme. I think the dark grey I have used here works a lot better and adds a more professional feel to the whole front cover of the magazine.
I also felt that the masthead looked too 'squashed' against the top of the magazine, and decided the only way I could improve this was by moving my medium close up photograph down slightly. This then enabled me to move the masthead down and not cover the medium close up.
I also decided to fill in the masthead with the dark grey colour used in the boxes.
I have decided the barcode which I created on an online barcode generator works best in the left hand corner of the magazine front cover next to the medium close up.

No comments:

Post a Comment