Thursday 6 October 2011

Magazine Research- Heat


I chose this as part of my magazine research because it is a well known magazine and I feel the bright colours on the front page attract people towards the magazine and catch the eye of the target audience. I also think the front stories have been chosen for the same reason- to attract people towards buying it.
The content is mostly celebrity gossip, but the magazine is the majority photos. When looking through this magazine compared to other magazines, I realised this lacks in text, but fills the pages with images of which people should aspire too.
Throughout this magazine, bright colours have been used.


I think the double page spread pictured above is the most interesting, as I feel it looks at a different aspect of celebrities, one we often don't see. I think articles like this make the readers really think about what most celebrities are underneath all the makeup, and because its something different to the 'norms' makes people more shocked so more likely to buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment