Thursday 6 October 2011

Magazine Research- 'Freeq'


I chose to research this magazine because when I first saw it, it really caught my eye. I like the use of images and colours and think these will attract people to this magazine.
It is very 'cartoon' but only on the front page and the 2 page spread pictured below.

The content pictured above it about McDonalds, however the magazine is mostly otherwise about fashion and music. I think the variety of subject topics covered in this magazine means almost anyone could buy it and find something they found interesting in it.

The design of this magazine all works really well together, despite there not really being one consistent theme throughout. It is quite a long magazine, having 48 pages, but I think this works well providing different people with different subjects they want to read about.

No comments:

Post a Comment