Friday 9 December 2011

Cover Lines for My Music Magazine

On my music magazine front cover I am going to include a small number of coverlines. To encourage my target audience to read my music magazine I am going to include a number of interesting, exciting cover lines which will appeal to my target audience.
I would like to include a section saying "PLUS" and then a list of chart artists other than that of my feature article. Other cover lines I might like to use are;
The Latest Artists; but who?!
Artists of 2012
"Im really glad to be at the top of the charts" - 2012 chart artist
"There is no competition between us" - 2012 chart artist
New faces of 2012!

These are all possiblities for me to include on the front cover of my music magazine. I have not yet decided exactly which ones I would like to include, however I am going to create a survey on surveymonkey to find out which of these coverlines would encourage my target audience to buy a music magazine, and therefore which coverlines would be best for me to use on my music magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment