Friday 9 December 2011

Talktalk's Music Interview with Olly Murs

Olly Murs Interview

When planning an interview for my music magazine I decided it would be beneficial to do some research into other music interviews that I could possibly use as inspiration for the type of questions to ask my interviwee for my own music magazine.
I wanted to look at interviews that didn't focus on just the gossip about the band or artist, but also looked at their progression through music, their style of music and also possible future plans while maybe including a little bit of gossip.
This interview takes a very laid back approach and makes it seem more like a chat than an interview. The questions are also not too intrusive or personal towards Olly Murs and don't ask uncomfortable questions like some music interviews do.
The language used is very much 'every day' language which readers of any age will be able to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment