Thursday 15 December 2011

Plan for Photoshoot

I plan to carry out a photoshoot to obtain the 3 photo's I need for my music magzine. I am going to have a 'chart' theme to my photoshoot, and so my female model will be dressed in modern party wear.
My photoshoot will be carried out in the afternoon, so that I have time during the morning to set up my photo shoot and also check my camera and get generally organised. I also feel the lighting and mood of the photo shoot will be better by completing it in the afternoon. I plan to carry out this photoshoot over the christmas holidays because everyone will be dressed up for christmas.
I will take the photos set up against a plain wall, or maybe an award ceremony background. If i can not get hold of an appropriate 'awards' background, I could photoshop my model onto an award ceremony background. Possible props I will use are a microphone, a CD and party poppers as a 'celebration' or being in the charts.

No comments:

Post a Comment