Friday 16 December 2011

Original Masthead Designs


These are a few of my original masthead designs, I am not overly happy with the designs, as I feel they are slightly basic and I also feel I could improve these dramatically. I am glad I completed these original designs though as I think it has helped me to understand and view which one I would like to complete as a final masthead. I have chosen to settle for the word 'chart' as my title for my magazine. By knowing the word I am going to use , I will be able to work on my original designs to improve these and make them look more professional. I intend to choose a different font than any pictured above and also use brushes on my final design which will make them more interesting and improve the appearance of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment